The key advantages of the ALIF approach include:
- Improved stability of the spinal fusion
- Reduced back pain
- No disruption to the back muscles and nerves
Why Choose The Spine Center?
Houston spine surgeon Dr. Siddiqui has helped patients overcome a wide range of spinal conditions, including degenerative disc disease. He gives every patient his full personal attention, and he always takes the time to answer any questions you may have and to educate you on all of your treatment options.
When you visit The Spine Center, you receive first-class service the entire time you’re here. When you check in, we’ll provide you with beverages and a hot pack for reducing your pain and making you more comfortable. We treat every patient like family, helping you enjoy a totally stress-free experience.
How it Works
How does the ALIF procedure work?
- An incision is made in the front through the abdomen
- A portion of the affected disc space is removed and replaced with an implant
- The implant is attached to the spine to achieve maximum stability
The only way to determine your candidacy is to visit Dr. Siddiqui at The Spine Center. Let Dr. Siddiqui and The Spine Center discover the source of your spinal pain and provide treatment options for reducing your pain. Call 1.866.MY.SPINE (697-7463) or CLICK HERE to schedule your appointment today!